PMI HK Asia Pacific Project Management Congress 2022
“A Journey of Innovation & Discovery”
Project Management Institute Hong Kong Chapter, is proud to bring you the 2022 PMI HK Asia Pacific Project Management Congress at Cyberport, Hong Kong on Saturday 26th November. This year’s Congress format is a Hybrid Conference, combining physical on-site attendance with live streaming to delegates (local and international) who prefer to attend online.
The Congress theme this year is “A Journey of Innovation & Discovery“
Over the years, our ambitious quest for continuous advancement and achievement have re-defined excellence & re-invented ways of working.
We can certainly look back on a journey of innovation which has enabled us to successfully bring ideas into realities, turn challenges into opportunities, to modernise, computerise, revolutionise, digitalise.
There have also been many lessons learned, discoveries made. Indeed there are still numerous complex & significant endeavours ahead which will require us to all unite, collaborate, innovate and delivery on.
On the special milestone of our 25th Anniversary, PMI Hong Kong Chapter is proud to bring you the 2022 Asia Pacific Project Management Congress to explore this theme. The Congress program will feature inspiring keynote addresses and insights from both local and international Distinguished guest speakers, from a diverse range of industries such as Financial Services, Information Technology, Construction & Engineering, Education, non-for Profit and more…
Join us on an exciting journey of discovery, professional development and memorable Congress experiences. Delegates will have the opportunity to hear, learn and share with Business Leaders and Project Management Professionals and certified Project Managers will earn seven (7) Professional Development Units (PDUs) towards maintaining their PMI certification.
|Registration Fees (per person)||PMI HK Member||Non-PMI HK Member|
|1 Day Congress (Early Bird Rate – on or before Nov 17, 2022)||HKD $888||HKD $1,288|
|1 Day Congress (Regular Rate)||HKD $1,088||HKD $1,488|
|1 Day Congress (Group of 5 or more)||HKD $888||HKD $888|
Registration: Register now and enjoy our early bird discounts. For individual registration, please click “Register Now”
Benefits for Congress Delegates
- Knowledge Sharing: Congress program featuring local and international Distinguished Guest Speakers
- Professional Development Units: Entitled for 7 Professional Development units (PDU)
- Networking: Opportunities for professional networking. (note that : PMI Hong Kong Chapter will be hosting a Cocktail Party as part of its 25th Anniversary celebration directly following on from the Congress. Congress delegates are cordially invited to attend. Further details are available upon Congress registration.)
Transport: Free return shuttle between Admiralty and Cyberport
Special protocol for COVID-19
- Arrangements will be in compliance with latest COVID 19 HKSAR regulation
- Body temperature to be taken for all persons entering the meeting venue, and those with high body temperature will not be allowed to enter the venue
- All persons entering the venue will have to wear a face mask
- Hand sanitizers will be provided to those in attendance at the venue
- No food or drinks is allowed to be consumed on the premises
Bad Weather Arrangement
- If the Hong Kong Observatory announces typhoon No. 8 or above or black rainstorm signal or such signal remains hoisted by 7:00am, the event will be cancelled for that day. If the typhoon signal No. 8 or above is hoisted during the event period, the event would be suspended immediately. If a black rainstorm signal is hoisted during the event period, delegates are recommended to remain in shelter until the weather and traffic conditions have improved.
For Shuttle Bus Arrangement, please visit: https://pmihkcongress.com/attendance/