PMI HK Asia Pacific Project Management Congress 2023
“Powering Tomorrow Success”
Project Management Institute Hong Kong Chapter, is proud to bring you PMI HK Asia Pacific Project Management Congress 2023 at Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks on Saturday 25th November 2023. This year’s Congress format is Physical Conference, which is a good opportunity for delegates to meet our honourable speakers, business leaders, guests, industry partners as well as other delegates who attend the Congress.
The Congress theme this year is “Powering Tomorrow Success“!
After a long pandemic of COVID-19, we found that the world has changed a lot and the return to “normal” is underwhelming. How can we sustain and empower ourselves for tomorrow success?
Powering tomorrow success, especially in the aftermath of the COVID-19, requires a holistic approach that encompasses various aspects of business and society. There are a lot of factors that are playing crucial roles in stimulating economic recovery and growth for future success, such as embracing information technology (through Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning, big data, IoT and etc.), ability and adoptability, collaboration and partnerships, customer-centricity, hybrid work mode, sustainable and ethical practices and more… It is important to note that these factors are interconnected, and we need to adopt a comprehensive and integrated approach to maximize the potential for future success!
The Congress program will feature inspiring keynote addresses and insights from both local and international Distinguished guest speakers, from a diverse range of industries such as Financial Services, Information Technology, Construction & Engineering, Education, non-for Profit and more…
Joining this exciting journey of discovery, professional development and memorable Congress experience, you can have the opportunity to hear, learn and share with Business Leaders as well as extend your networking with the Project Management Professionals from different industries! Besides, Certified Project Managers will earn seven (7) Professional Development Units (PDUs) towards maintaining their PMI certification if joined the Congress.
|Date:||25 November 2023 (Saturday)|
|Time:||09:00 – 17:30|
|Venue:||INNO2 Multi-Function Room 2-3|
|Location:||2/F, Building 17W, 17 Science Park West Avenue, Shatin, NT|
|Registration Fees:||PMI HK Member: HKD888|
Non PMI HK Member: HKD1,288
|Status:||Online Registration and Payment Here|
Action NOW! For individual registration, please click “Register Now”
Benefits for Congress Delegates
- Knowledge Sharing: Congress program featuring local and international Distinguished Guest Speakers
- Professional Development Units: Entitled for 7 Professional Development units (PDU)
- Networking: Opportunities for professional networking.
- Lunch and Coffee Break: Free lunch and coffee break will be provided to the delegates on the day of Congress.
- Transport: Free shuttle between University MTR station and Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks
Route 1: University MTR Station → Science Park 17W
– Time : 08:15
Route 2: Science Park 17W → University MTR Station
– Time : 17:45
Please visit https://pmihkcongress.com/attendance/ for shuttle bus arrangement.
Bad Weather Arrangement
- If the Hong Kong Observatory announces typhoon No. 8 or above or black rainstorm signal or such signal remains hoisted by 7:00am, the event will be cancelled for that day. If the typhoon signal No. 8 or above is hoisted during the event period, the event would be suspended immediately. If a black rainstorm signal is hoisted during the event period, delegates are recommended to remain in shelter until the weather and traffic conditions have improved.
Note: A Congress confirmation email will be sent to your email address containing a QR code attendance tracking, upon successful registration. PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK FOLDER in case you do not receive the email. If you do not receive the email by 23 Nov (Thursday) 23:00, please contact the Congress Secretary at 2784 1880 (Telephone) / 9500 8456(WhatsAPP). Thank You!
For further assistance, please contact our congress admin at +852 2784 1880, WhatsApp:+852 9500 8456 or firstname.lastname@example.org