2022 Congress Arrangements
The 2022 PMI HK Asia Pacific Project Management Congress will be held as a Hybrid Conference on Saturday 26th November 2022 (9:00 am to 5:30pm) at Cyberport, Hong Kong. Dial in details will be provided to Congress Delegates closer to the Congress date.
Function Room 1-3 (L3), Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
Shuttle Bus Arrangement (first-come-first-served basis and subject to the availability of seats)
From Admiralty to Cyberport 3
Please look for “PMI HK Congress 2022 Coach Sign” held by our Staff at the Coach Pick-up Point. Coach will be departed on schedule.
- Pickup at Admiralty Centre – Exit A (near Cafe De Coral, Drake Street) at 08:15 (1 Bus)
- Drop off at Cyberport 3 (Ground Floor)
From Cyberport 3 to Admiralty
- Pickup at Cyberport 3 (Ground Floor) at 17:45 (1 bus)
- Drop-off at Admiralty Centre
If you are not taking the coach, please visit http://www.cyberport.hk/en/about_cyberport/visit_us for the details of public transport to Cyberport.
Restaurant list in Cyberport
Please visit: https://arcade.cyberport.hk/dining?l=en-us
Special protocol for COVID-19
- Arrangements will be in compliance with latest COVID 19 HKSAR regulation
- Body temperature to be taken for all persons entering the meeting venue, and those with high body temperature will not be allowed to enter the venue
- All persons entering the venue will have to wear a face mask
- Hand sanitizers will be provided to those in attendance at the venue
- No food or drinks is allowed to be consumed on the premises
Bad Weather Arrangement
- If the Hong Kong Observatory announces typhoon No. 8 or above or black rainstorm signal or such signal remains hoisted by 7:00am, the event will be cancelled for that day. If the typhoon signal No. 8 or above is hoisted during the event period, the event would be suspended immediately. If a black rainstorm signal is hoisted during the event period, delegates are recommended to remain in shelter until the weather and traffic conditions have improved.