2019 Congress Speakers
“Imagine the World, Lead the Way”
When one thinks about many of mankind’s discoveries, innovations & accomplishments such as walking on the moon, hosting of Olympics, building of major architectural icons such as Eiffel Tower, the invention of automobile, television, internet, mobile phone through to current investment & future ambitions in digital transformation, Internet of Things (IoT), 5G & Artificial Intelligence – none of these would have been possible without the combination of vision, passion, determination, leadership, business expertise and project management.
Join us on an exciting journey of discovery, professional development and memorable Congress experiences. Delegates will have the opportunity to hear, learn and share with Business Leaders and Project Management Professionals and certified Project Managers will earn seven (7) Professional Development Units (PDUs) towards maintaining their PMI certification. For further details about the 2019 Congress, please visit our 2019 PMI HK Congress website at www.pmihkcongress.com
We are very pleased to share with you our line-up of distinguished guest speakers, local and international industry leaders (as of 5th Sept 2019) as listed in our program below:
Guest of Honor
- Dr. George Lam, BBS > Chairman, Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited
Guest Speakers (As of 5th Sept, 2019, by Alphabetical Order)
- Dr. Andy Chun > Regional Director, Technology Innovation, Prudential Corporation Asia
- Mr. David Davies > Founder & CEO, AgUnity
- Ms. Akina Ho > Head of Digital Transformation and Innovation, Great Eagle Holdings Ltd
- Mr. Albert Su Yau-on > Chief Executive, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals
- Ms. Zoe Wong > Strategy & Operations Manager, Asia , Treasury Wine Estates
- Mr. Joe Yau > CEO & CTO , Openrice Group
Please stay tuned for more exciting news for Congress 2019 !